Our blog is private now, but we would love everyone to keep reading it! Please leave a comment with your email address on one of the posts below and I will send you an invitation. The comments are moderated, so only I will see your email address.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Easy Baking

See what Emmy's been creating in the old school Easy Bake Oven at Grandma's.  Click here.

If you would like an invitation to view our private blog, please leave your e-mail address as a comment.  The comments are moderated, so no one else will see it. I'm happy to have everyone keep up on our blog, but I had some scary hits over the last few weeks so I decided to protect the pictures of my cute kids.  If you're not a scary person, please leave an e-mail address and you can still look!

Also, if you've requested an invitation and haven't gotten one, please leave another message.  Sorry I missed you!

No comments:

Post a Comment