Our blog is private now, but we would love everyone to keep reading it! Please leave a comment with your email address on one of the posts below and I will send you an invitation. The comments are moderated, so only I will see your email address.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Time to Go Private

I really don't want to do this, but I feel like it's time to go private with the blog.  Pretty much I don't want scary people getting pictures of my precious family.

But here's the deal.  I still want nice people to get to read it.  Even if I haven't talked to you since elementary school or we were just in the same ward in college but weren't best friends or you linked to the blog from someone else's blog and we have kids the same age or something random.  It's okay.  You don't have to stop reading.  I promise to not think you're weird or stalking me or anything like that.  Honestly, I'll be flattered that you find me interesting enough to keep reading. :)  But maybe you could tell me your connection so I can be sure you're not someone scary.  That would be nice.

I've enabled comment moderation, so please leave your e-mail address as a comment and I'll be sure to get you an invitation.

This blog address will be our "feeder blog" meaning I will post here when I do a new post on the private blog so you can still see it on your blog list and know I posted.


I'm hoping to go private in one week, so let me know by then!

1 comment: